Enrolments are arranged through the office and all newly enrolling families are encouraged to tour the school and chat with the Principal. School tours operate throughout the year. Please contact the office on 98028618 if you would like to book a school tour or if you have any enrolment queries.
Enrolments for new students are accepted at any time during the school year.
Age For Enrolment
A child is admitted to school at the beginning of a year if his/her fifth birthday falls on or before the 30th April of that year.
Documentation Required for a New Enrolment
1. Completed school enrolment form
2. Proof of your child’s legal name and date of birth
- We require a copy of your child’s birth certificate (translated to English if in another language)
- If your child was born overseas, we also require your child’s passport and visa
3. Your child’s Immunisation History Statement.
As of 28 February 2018, an Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Immunisation Register will be the only form of documentation accepted as proof of a child's immunisation status.
a) If you have a Medicare card you will need to contact the Australian Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809 to have them post you a copy of your child’s Immunisation History Statement.
b) If you do not have a Medicare card or if the Immunisation Register does not hold any information for your child, you will need to take your child’s immunisation information to a doctor to have it uploaded to the Australian Immunisation Register.
Foundation Transition Information