International Students

Studying in Victoria


Victorian government schools are a destination of choice for international students. Our schools provide international students with a high-quality education, excellent English language tuition and caring welfare support services. To learn more about studying and living in Victoria as an international student, see:


How to apply

Most international students must apply to the Department of Education in order to study in a Victorian government school. To learn about the application types and to apply, see: How to apply (


Contact our school


For more information about international students, please contact the below staff member.


International Student Coordinator (ISC): Wendy Jusic

Phone: 02 9802 8618

Generic school email or ISC email:


Burwood East Primary School is accredited under the Department of Education’s CRICOS registration (CRICOS provider name and code: Department of Education, 00861K). For more information, see:

@ 2018 Burwood East Primary School